For the Shrimp:
1 Tbsp. kosher salt
1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
1/4 Small onion, peeled and halved
1/2 Tbsp. parsley
1lb. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
For the Cocktail Sauce:
100g (1/2c) of Carbone Marinara
4g (1 tsp.) Lemon juice
3g (3/4 tsp) Tabasco Sauce
5g (1 1/4 tsp) Freshly grated horseradish (Micro-planed)
3g (3/4 tsp) Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
Salt to taste
1. Fill a large bowl halfway with ice and add water to cover; set aside.
2. In a large pot, combine 6 cups of water, salt, sugar, and onion.
3. Halve and juice lemon and add to pot. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat and add shrimp to pot.
4. Let sit until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from the pot into the bowl of ice.
5. To create the cocktail sauce, simply mix all of the ingredients together.
6. Serve shrimp with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.