1. Preheat oven to 475*F.
2. Stretch out the pizza dough till it reaches 12” in diameter.
3. Spoon on the Carbone Tomato Basil sauce.
4. Add grated cheese over the top.
5. Place the slices of low moisture mozzarella over the top.
6. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil over the top.
6. Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes, until the crust is browned and cheese is golden. Rotate halfway through cooking.
7. Carefully remove from the oven, and top with fresh buffalo mozzarella.
8. Add pieces of fresh basil.
9. Finish with more extra virgin olive oil.
10. Cut into 6 pieces.