1. Clean the squid and cut into ½” rings, leaving the tentacles intact. Pick, clean and chop the herbs separately.
2. Slice the bread as thin as possible and lay flat on a sheet tray. Dress with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toast in a 350F oven until crisp but light in color.
3. Heat the Marinara in a pan and add 1 cup of water. Bring to a simmer and taste for seasoning.
4. Slice the garlic as thin as possible and warm gently in the Olive Oil until it is translucent and softened. Add the dried oregano and once aromatic, the 36g of chopped parsley. Fry for a few moments to drive off some of the water in the parsley.
5. Raise the heat under the pan and add the squid, sauteing until just cooked. Season with salt, chili flake and a bit of lemon juice.
6. Plate the squid in a soup bowl. Add the chopped herbs to the Marinara and add 4oz of tomato marinara to each bowl. Break the toast into shards and garnish each bowl with some of the bread.