1. Add pasta to boiling, salted water and cook for 10 minutes, stirring as the pasta cooks.
2. Meanwhile, combine olive oil and basil into a wide saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the basil becomes fragrant, approximately 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add the entire jar of Carbone Marinara sauce, stirring frequently to combine.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, pour 1 cup of pasta water to the Carbone Marinara sauce. Drain pasta and transfer to the pan with the sauce.
Stirring frequently to combine, continue cooking until the sauce has thickened and fully coats the spaghetti.
5. Remove from heat and add the parmesan, stir pasta to combine.