What is FODMAP?
Meet Marinara Delicato
Marinara Delicato, the newest member of the Carbone collection, is carefully crafted for people with food sensitivities. This low FODMAP friendly addition is an onion-free and garlic-free version of our classic Marinara sauce. Because every seat at the table deserves to experience the richness of Carbone sauce.
What is FODMAP?
FODMAP stands for fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides, and polyols. They are short-chain carbohydrates (sugars) that the small intestine absorbs poorly, causing some people to experience digestive distress. Our Marinara Delicato sauce is intended for users of the FODMAP diet, and those with IBS, SIBO, or allium insensitivities.
Safe for IBS, SIBO, or allium insensitivities
Helps Digestive Stress
No garlic or onions
We developed Marinara Delicato because we want everyone to be able to enjoy a taste of Carbone. We are excited to expand our line of award-winning sauces to those who may not have been able to yet experience the richness of our sauce due to dietary constraints.
The perfect tomato sauce for consumers with food sensitivities, our Carbone Marinara Delicato is a version of our classic Marinara that is free of onions and garlic. Rich with flavor, but void of onions and garlic, Carbone Marinara Delicato is perfect for those who are allium intolerant, or who follow a low-FODMAP diet.View full details
See our Marinara Delicato sauce in action
CARBONE SPAGHETTI DELICATO
1 pound of Spaghetti (1 package)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 jar Carbone Marinara Delicato
3 large, chopped basil leaves
¼ cup grated parmesan
1. Add pasta to boiling, salted water and cook for 10 minutes, stirring as the pasta cooks.
2. Meanwhile, combine olive oil and basil into a wide saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the basil becomes fragrant, approximately 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add the entire jar of Carbone Marinara sauce, stirring frequently to combine.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, pour 1 cup of pasta water to the Carbone Marinara sauce. Drain pasta and transfer to the pan with the sauce.
Stirring frequently to combine, continue cooking until the sauce has thickened and fully coats the spaghetti.
5. Remove from heat and add the parmesan, stir pasta to combine.