16 oz boneless Ribeye steak
2g Smoked Paprika
2g Tomato Powder
2 Red Bell Peppers, deseeded and cut into ¾” strips
½ White Onion, cut into ¾” petals
1 small Garlic Clove chopped
1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
2 oz White Wine
Pinch of Dried Rosemary
⅓ c Carbone Marinara
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Chili Flake to taste
1. In a saute pan sweat the garlic and onions in the extra virgin olive oil until they are slightly softened.
2. Add the peppers, oregano, rosemary and chili flakes. Cook until the peppers begin to soften.
3. Add the wine and reduce it by one half. Add the Sauce, heat through and taste for salt and pepper.
4. Season the steak with salt and black pepper and grill to desired doneness. Allow the steak to rest and season lightly with paprika and tomato powder.
5. Once rested, reheat the steak quickly on the grill, slice as desired and top with the sauce.