1. Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Fill saucepan 2/3 of the way with water and bring to a boil. Season water very generously with salt.
3. While water is heating to a boil, pick all basil from the stems. Reserve on the side.
4. Slice mozzarella into 1/4" thin slices.
5. Once water is boiling, add lasagna sheets to the pot and cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente. Remove from water and place on the lined tray. Lightly coat with extra virgin olive oil to prevent the sheets from sticking together.
6. Once all of the pasta sheets have been cooked, lightly coat the lasagna pan with extra virgin olive oil or cooking spray.
7. Trim the lasagna sheets to fit into the dish. Discard any extra trimmings.
8. Place one lasagna sheet on the bottom of the pan and lightly coat with Carbone Marinara or Carbone Tomato Basil. Lightly grate the parmesan over the top of the sauce. Place 3-4 basil leaves over the top of the cheese, enough to lightly cover the layer. Cover with another lasagna sheet. Repeat the layer of sauce and parmesan, but this layer add 4-5 slices of mozzarella. Add another sheet of pasta and repeat the first step. Continue to build each layer, alternating between basil and mozzarella until the dish is full.
9. For the final layer, use both mozzarella and basil and top with a pasta sheet.
10. Wrap with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Bake at 400*F for 30 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and let rest for 30 minutes. Do not remove the plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
12. While resting, switch the oven to broil.
13. Gently heat the remaining Carbone sauce in a small pot to serve with the lasagna.
14. Unwrap the lasagna and heavily grate the parmesan into the top of the lasagna.
15. Place lasagna under the broiler, until it is a nice golden color.
16. Remove from broiler and serve with the warmed Carbone sauce of your choosing.